List of Services
• Permanent residence
• Employment authorization
• Travel document
• United States Department of Labor Employment Certification
• Naturalization application
• Spouse petition for foreign national spouse
• Extension of time/change temporary non-immigrant status
• Petition to remove condition on permanent residence
• DACA (Deferred Action for Children Arrivals) and DAPA (Deferred Action for Parental Accountability)
• Immigrant Visa Processing (DS-260) with United States Department of State
• Replacement of Permanent Resident Card/
arrival-departure record card
Upon marshalling and analyzing the facts of each case, counsel and advice to clients on key immigration matters, such as the permanent residence process, "green card" applications, and naturalization procedure. Upon being retained, will prepare and file a broad range of petitions and applications, monthly review of file, advise of material developments, answer inquiries relative to same.
Practice areas include employment-based and family-based immigration; religious visas; treaty investors and international traders; and naturalization.