top of page


Practice areas include employment-based and family-based immigration; religious visas; treaty investors and international traders; and naturalization.

List of Services:  Sample of what we can do for you, as our client

• Application for permanent residence (Form I 485)
• Application for employment authorization (Form I 765)
• Application for travel document (Form I 131)

• Spouse petition for foreign national spouse (Form I 130)
• Application for United States Department of Labor Employment Certification (Form ETA 9089)
• Naturalization application (N 400)
• Extension of time/change temporary non-immigrant status (Form I-539 for nonimmigrant specialty occupation and religious workers)
• Petition to remove condition on permanent residence (Form I 751)
• Immigrant Visa Processing (DS-260) with United States Department of State
• Replacement of Permanent Resident Card/ arrival-departure record card (I 90)
• Appeals, Motions to Reopen or for Reconsideration

Consult Us


Your details were sent successfully!

bottom of page